Hey friends, how are you today? How have you been really? It’s a good time to take time out to reevaluate our senses and our minds. Where are we going? Who are we becoming? Actions can become habits and not all habits are profitable. Consistent actions give insights into our thought patterns. The truth is, very few of us take note of our thoughts, yet we’ve been told to ‘take captive’ every thought that may cause us to disobey. We help ourselves in this regard when we evaluate our actions, they build our character.
Throughout the past year and a half, we’ve changed, or we had to make changes to our lives, or we’ve had to adapt in one way or another. We all have changed in one way or another. Some of us no longer work, some no longer have the same jobs, some have moved, others have yet to be back at church. Change was inevitable, in all of us, throughout the past year.
But some things should never change; there should always be encouragement and love among us. We should always be swift to uplift, support and provide hope, just as you already do, through your blog posts, comments and likes. Today there are many that need exactly what you provide, we all need to be reminded to love God and love others. We need to be reminded of His perfect love for us. We need to be reminded to live holy, that life is to be lived. We can all appreciate each other’s lifestyle, fashion, encouragement, and motivation. Now let’s have a party….
Here are some simple rules:
- First off, everyone is welcome to participate in this Blog Party (even if you do not currently follow me, although I would LOVE it if you did!)
- If you are a new follower of my blog, say hi and let me know so that I remember to drop by your blog and check you out.
- Leave a Comment! Say hi and tell us who you are and what your blog is about. Feel free to leave a link connecting back to your blog’s home page or to your favorite or most recent blog post! (Post this only once please.)
- Mix and Mingle! This is where the party begins. I am blessed to have over 5,000 followers and this is a great opportunity for many of my friends to meet each other. You guys are amazing and I think a lot of you would enjoy meeting and following one another.
- What changes have you made as a result of this pandemic?
- Remember, you never have to follow anyone just because they follow you. However, it is good manners to always return a page visit for a page visit. Did someone stop by your blog, like or leave a comment? Do the same for them! It only takes a minute.
- Don’t forget to REBLOG! Spread the fun by encouraging your own followers to join in the party! This is the best way to attract new bloggers by spreading the word.