Hello friends, how are you today? Well guess what happened? We got snow! I mean real snow; you know the kind that has to be plowed and driveways have to be shoveled and schools are closed. Yep! That kind of snow and it is beautiful, I love the snow. Of course it would be wonderful if it came with warm weather. But that’s okay; there is beauty within the pain.Yeah! Today, we are having a party; a blog party, that is! I love to read blogs. I prefer blogs that show people whose lives have been changed as a result of the beauty of God’s Word. I enjoy reading about people who live life ‘in’ the world, but are not ‘of’ the world. I like blogs about fashion and natural hair and thrifting and the Bible. BUT, perhaps you have something different, please share with us who you are and what your blog is about. Please don’t just leave a link to your blog; people like me want to know what you have to offer, before we click; something to do with the way our brain works. AND don’t just leave a link and run away; someone might think that’s a bit selfish.
LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!
The following rules are KaylaAnn’s (beautiful name) and after quite a bit of research, (see, I research too) I decided to go with hers, because they literally could be words coming from my mouth. Thank you, KaylaAnn, for allowing me to use your rules. She offers writing tips and she hosts regular blog parties among other things. Do check out her blog.
Here are some simple rules:
- First off, everyone is welcome to participate in this Blog Party (even if you do not currently follow me, although I would LOVE it if you did!)
- If you are a new follower of my blog, say hi and let me know so that I remember to drop by your blog and check you out.
- Leave a Comment! Say hi and tell us who you are and what your blog is about. Feel free to leave a link connecting back to your blog’s home page or to your favorite or most recent blog post! (Post this only once please.)
- Mix and Mingle! This is where the party begins. I am blessed to have over 2,500 followers and this is a great opportunity for many of my friends to meet each other. You guys are amazing and I think a lot of you would enjoy meeting and following one another.
- In the spirit of the Holiday/November season, be sure to say what you’re thankful for and what your favorites season food/drink is, along with your other comments!
- Remember, you never have to follow anyone just because they follow you. However, it is good manners to always return a page visit for a page visit. Did someone stop by your blog, like or leave a comment? Do the same for them! It only takes a minute.
- Don’t forget to REBLOG! Spread the fun by encouraging your own followers to join in the party! This is the best way to attract new bloggers by spreading the word.