Hey friends, how are you today? How was your week? I’ve had a great week. On Monday, I took advantage of the holiday, to complete some house chores that just needed my attention. You know, the ones that do not have to be done immediately, but it should be done soon. Then Wednesday, we had a mix of all the precipitation. We began with snow, then sleet and then the ice and then just pain rain. This winter has been very, very unusual in my neck of the woods. Snow and cold is what we’re used to; this weather and temperatures is still out on verdict. The snow resorts are quite unhappy I think. So again, how are you today? Yeah! Today, we are having a party; a blog party, that is! I love to read and one of my favorites are blogs; they are short (most) and sweet. I prefer blogs that show people whose lives have been changed as a result of the beauty of God’s Word. I enjoy reading about people who live life ‘in’ the world, but are not ‘of’ the world. Share with us, who you are and what your blog is about. Please don’t just leave a link to your blog; people like me what to know what you have to offer before we click; something to do with the way our brain works.
Everyone is invited; you do not have to share my faith to participate.
LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!
Here are some simple rules:
- First off, everyone is welcome to participate in this Blog Party (even if you do not currently follow me, although I would LOVE it if you do!)
- If you are a new follower of my blog, say hi and let me know so that I can remember to drop by your blog and check you out.
- Leave a Comment! Say hi and tell us who you are and what your blog is about. Feel free to leave a link connecting back to your blog’s home page or to your favorite or most recent blog post! (Post this only once please.)
- Mix and Mingle! This is where the party begins. I am blessed to have almost 3,000 followers and this is a great opportunity for many of my friends to meet each other. You guys are amazing and I think a lot of you would enjoy meeting and following one another.
- Because we are still in a new month, be sure to say what your goals are for 2019, along with your other comments!
ONE MORE THING… Well 2 more, but won’t take long, I promise)
- Remember, you never have to follow anyone just because they follow you. However, it is good manners to always return a page visit for a page visit. Did someone stop by your blog, like or leave a comment? Do the same for them! It only takes a minute.
- Don’t forget to REBLOG! Spread the fun by encouraging your own followers to join in the party! This is the best way to attract new bloggers by spreading the word.